Self-care is necessary for all of us and not an indulgence, especially for highly sensitive people. HSP’s process stimuli deeply because of a more sensitive nervous system. Therefore, highly sensitive people’s body, mind, spirit, and Read more…
Get rid of stress!
Stuck or overwhelmed? Trapped in the cycle of stress?
Integrative medicine, coaching, bodywork, and counseling is a true combination of my life’s work. For this purpose, I implement integrative medicine, blending your different bodies: The physical, energetic, mental, emotional, spiritual and wisdom body.
Did you know?
The World Health Organization has labeled stress a “World-Wide Epidemic.” Clients reported that they feel stressed. They are unable to cope, stress has impacted their sleep, social relationships, eating habits, and overall health. It does not stop there. Studies show that those who felt stressed reported feeling depressed and anxious.
There are different stressors which can be the reason for chronic pain and stress: food stressors, environmental stressors, work stressors, relationship stressors, financial stressors, and others.
Does it sound familiar to you? Do you want to stop the stress trap? Do you want to break the cycle of stress?
Through my compassionate, experienced, wholistic approach I support clients to evoke their healing process and health path. Each individual is a unique cohort. Lifestyle, personal growth, and nutrition of the individual are to be seen in the context of their life. It is about how the whole body is designed to heal and not only to manage!
Clients dismantle complex issues through increasing self-awareness, listening to their body, recognizing authentic and false emotions, noticing limiting belief patterns, healing wounds, clarifying intentions and values, daring to dream in order to evoke a life of optimal health and well-being, no matter where they find themselves on their personal life’s journey.
My aim is to combine all my experience to integrative medicine. Therefore, I offer different Coaching approaches such as Holistic Health Coaching, Transformational Life Coaching, and Somatic Coaching in addition to Functional Nutrition and Naturopathic Medicine.
Does it sound like you?
• Your life, career, and relationship look great from the outside, you only have to get rid of this penetrating chronic stress and pain. You have consulted many doctors and experts, and they all told you that you’re healthy. Medically you’re perfectly fine. Yet your back and neck hurt, or you suffer from symptoms such as headache, migraines, digestive issues, stress, fatigue and your quality of sleep are impacted. You’d like to change that?
• You are trapped in the disappointment and pain of a heartbreak, a failed marriage, relationship or divorce?
• You’re seeking a deeper calling and purpose in your life and spiritual growth?
• Your work is stealing your passion and you feel stressed at your workplace. You’d like to change that?
• You feel stressed in one of these relationships: with your spouse, partner, colleague, friend. Want to change that?
• You feel burned out because you’re a Highly Sensitive Person and/or an Empath?
• You feel like every day is a struggle because you try to balance career and family?
What if your dream come true and you could get rid of your chronic stress, symptoms, and pain? Learn more about my Integrative Coaching and Mindset Training!
Working With Me
“Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
1. To get started, don’t hesitate to contact me.
2. We will schedule a session to get to know each other. It will be a 30-min complimentary consultation to listen to your request, listen to what is on your mind and on your heart, answer your questions and clarify details.
3. If we feel we are a great fit to start this journey together, we will schedule a paid strategic session. If not, I will provide other options for you.
I would love to help you live the dream you have been longing to live!
My name is Annabelle Breuer-Udo, and I’d like to welcome you to your new body, mind, spirit and soul awareness – a holistic and integrative approach.
As an experienced integrative health coach, a former practitioner of osteopathic medicine, a practitioner of naturopathic medicine, functional nutrition counselor, yogi, passionate meditation instructor and deep listener, empath and highly emotional sensitive woman I intimately understand the different levels of chronic stress and how they can affect our bodies, life and various personalities, both inside and out.
I’m passionate about motivating people to live a healthy, balanced, and purposeful life. My passion is to evoke people’s healing process and health path to claim and nurture their truest Self. I help people who feel stuck in life, struggling with chronic stress, body symptoms, and pain and are looking for natural and whole solutions that do more than just mask the pain, symptoms, and stress. This is why I became a coach and consultant for Integrative Health Coaching and Mindset Training.
Through compassionate guidance, goal-focused and developmental coaching, clients will learn to live with more balance, choice, lasting freedom, joy and mindfulness from the inside out and outside in.
I came to Annabelle to get a consultation and treatment of Osteopathy. Because of her high sensitivity and empathy, she already knew before me where my blockages had crept in. Through my coaching with Annabelle and her significant experience and high emotional sensitivity, I could resolve my issues, and my perspectives have changed positively. I’m looking back with gratitude to this intense time of coaching, and I feel happy knowing that I can get back to her anytime. I recommend her and her work to 100%.
Dear Annabelle, my heart is full of gratitude. Thousand thanks for your inconceivably essential accompaniment in the last years, your cordiality, your interest, your curiosity, your perseverance, your benevolence, your critical questions, your intuition, your inspiration, the right impulse at the right time, your humor, the common laughter, the room for tears, a lot of growth and development, space for rest and restlessness, and that you have always seen the best in me.